Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Taking it

A lot of stocks rolled over and broke support today...and from sectors you might not expect (ag, steel, coal, energy, etc). Hopefully none of these moves ruined your weekend plans and you'll be able to find a way to profit from them. I will likely sit tomorrow out in protest of this obnoxiously choppy market but I am seeing a lot of nice setups for next week.


Steel and Coal stocks all took in on the chin while breaking through significant levels of support
--> X, AKS, ACI, BTU


Possible longs (as always use tight stops)
--> RIG (yes, this is the whole list)


Possible shorts (same)
--> ICE, GNK, AA, POT, MON, MOS, UNP (...finally UNP)


Watchlist (these may yet require a bounce or a pullback before taking action)
--> MA, VIX, CME, NMX


Have a great July 4th weekend! With this year's undisclosed destination, I will see if I can snap another award winning photograph - just like the one I took last year: Click HERE to see it.

If I ever get tired of raping and pillaging the options market maybe I can just fall back on my photography skillz.

.
.
OptionSpot

No comments: